Monday, February 05, 2007

Designer T's up for grabs

All handcrafted one off originals! No two will be exactly the same.

And I have them for sale.

NZ$20 plus actual postage.

Which if you are in New Zealand will be an amazingly low $1.20 standard (prepaid envelope) post, though if you are wanting these beauties quickly or just want the added security I will courier them for you.
Will I post overseas? The answer is a resounding yes!

Can I get other colours/size options? Ask and I will see what I can do. (There maybe approx. 10 day delay to ship custom orders.




Size 3 (child size suits about age 3)





Size 4 (child size about 4 years old)






Size 5 (child size about 5 years old)





Size 6 (child size about 6 years old)






Interested?
Leave me a comment with the size you are interested in and a contact email address using this format to save icky machines picking up your email address and using it for no good!

yourname at ispname dot co dot nz/net dot nz/com I am sure you get the idea, I will get back to you as soon as I can to confirm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home