Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I got tagged!

by the amazing Sharon Kenealy. Now if you haven't checked out her blog yet you so way have to. Talk about an amazingly talented person! Sharon definitely fits that bill! And generous! So anyway you have to make sure you check out her blog. http://artisticmusings.typepad.com/artistic_musings/

Okay I have to list 6 weird things! Okay there are way more than 6 things that I could list here but I only have to pick 6 so how bout I don't pick the really weird ones and frighten everyone off!

  1. I absolutely hate text talk used in every day situations! You know those absolutely brain dead abbreviations that are used by seemingly all! Well all except me! Thats why my text messages always have the correct spelling. It bugs the boogies out of me otherwise!
  2. I would prefer to have nothing or only socks on my feet if I could get away with it. Unfortunately that can't happen!
  3. I spend way too much time getting over critical while proofing photos or pages/other art I create and am trying really really hard to just let it go and move on!
  4. I simply can not sleep without locking the door! I have to make sure all (entry) doors are locked, it freaks me completely out otherwise!
  5. I don't stress at all when my husband goes racing (motorbikes) but get worried that some idiot car driver will take him out while on a ride! Sounds stupid I know but at least I know that when he's racing everyone else is going the same way as he is, on the whole they are all experienced riders and wouldn't intentionally run him over if he came off. It's funny really I know he is an experienced rider and doesn't go looking for trouble but when he's riding on the road its all the other vehicles and their drivers that don't have a clue about bikes that I worry about.
  6. I get really bugged with constant droning or intrusive noise! It bugs the boogies out of me that people (mostly young) that think we all want to hear their brainless bass beat noise, I will never ever think of that noise as music! And noise like the constant drone of the diggers and road crew that seem to be permanently based outside our home at the moment! And why do they see fit to start their drone at 7 in the morning and work all the way through to 4.30 or 5 o'clock?

Uhhh, now who to tag? Thats the question, okay how about

Rach (Mrs Femka herself),

Jenny (even if for some strange reason I can't get onto your blog at the moment, dang I wanted to come back and catch up with your holiday too!),

Geyla (okay I gotta try catch up with you for a good long girly chat soon)

Sharon, (Life of Scraps another great blog to read)

Uhh thats about it at the moment, the drone is starting to get to me again! Dang when will they ever finish??????

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Thanks for saying nice things about my blog - but I am too boring to have six weird things!! But I find it hard to use text talk too - probably why it takes me so long to text anyone!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Rach said...

Hmmm .. these ones always stump me because although I'm sure if I ask my dh six things that are weird about me, he'd have a list a mile long .. but when I try to come up with my own list .. my brain dies.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Thanks for tagging me but I don't do tags! Hopefully you've been able to come back and see the rest of our four weeks "overseas"

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home