Thursday, March 06, 2008

okay it's official...

Sinus infections suck seriously!

How do I know this? Well for the past 10 days I have been seriously in the grip of one! Only now am I starting to feel even somewhat human, and then its only for short periods of time, the rest well its just pure misery! I even had to go back to the Dr to get some more meds so I have another 7 days worth of meds to get through then hopefully I will be more like my usual sassy self!

Add to this the fact that I have a deadline on the 20th for the magazine, that kinda makes looking at a computer screen rather interesting. Who remembers the song "I wear my sunglasses at night!" yeah well try most of the time during the day, including any time spent at my computer. With only short breaks without them to check colours etc.

Camera Club was Monday night though so I had to get semi motivated for that! And boy was it worth it! First month out got some really good advice and an acceptance award. Very inspiring.
Our topic of the year this year is an interesting one, "down" which trust me can be taken lots of different ways, seeing some of the different images on Monday night with other photographers ideas for down was very interesting. I have five images in to be judged for this next month, I really do need to pull finger out and actually make it the max six entries per month.

Chris is home this week for a short break before starting his new job, well new temporary job that is. He is still on the hunt for a permanent full time job, so if anyone knows of something for a Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) Production Engineer in the Canterbury region please holler!

Pages? I have a couple in the works for the magazine, that obviously I can't share just yet. And a couple of new ones up for public viewing at ScrapArtist. Will need to come back here and add them in later though. Now I have some washing to hang out and hopefully get dry on this rather grey and dreary Canterbury day. Not too bad considering that its now officially autumn though!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cori said...

Ugh, I hate sinus infections, and the headaches that invariably tag along. Hope your feeling all better now!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Amandac said...

Oh you poor thing there is nothing worse! I had sinus when I came over to NZ in 2006 and it was awful! I hope you feel better soon. I hope hubby enjoys his temp role :) Take care!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home