Wednesday, February 20, 2008

a day to remember

well at least little bits of it anyway!

One of those said little bits is sitting next to the big girlies bed in a tooth fairy box waiting for a visit from said tooth fairy. Even a lovely note has been written explaining this is my first lost tooth, poor kiddo really doesn't want to see it go since its her first one and all!

And boy has it taken its time falling out! I took some photos five whole days ago when I thought it was inevitable that it would fall out that day! Huh not likely that tooth was out to prove me wrong!

So wanna see our girlie in all her new found gappy glory?




so I guess this means our first born is growing up!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cori said...

It's so funny how long some teeth to take to fall out. Hopefully it doesn't take forever for the new one to grow in, too!

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home