Monday, June 12, 2006

Snow fun part two

Anya has a pretty good arm on her! and in case you are wondering NO she did not hit the camera but she did get me but good!

Dannielle just looking way to stinkin cute even with her hat tipping forward over her eyes, she was snuggled up warm in Nana Robbies jumper and Aunty Geyla's scarf though, all topped off with a polar fleece to boot, you don't want to know how many layers she had on underneath this lot though!



Okay so poor old blogger was struggling with me wanting to add so many photos and I notice I did get that one of Dannielle on twice oh well.

Now somehow I don't think we stand much chance of getting this lot picked up today do you?

snow rubbish collection today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home