Monday, June 05, 2006


Hey I just found a new trick okay so as you guessed I am only just learning how this whole blog thing works and I just found I can use my all time favourite colour in the world here!


And I have discovered digi scrapping, don't get me wrong I am never gonna give up paper scrapping but this is soo easy to share with everyone and what with this blog you might all get to see more of the kidlets from now on. That is if you are at all interested in seeing them.

Okay the above layout is me and Chris one of the very first layouts I completed. Early last December we got family photos taken by my friend and fellow photographer Chris Hellyar, this is one of the results. I really like this photo and have used it heaps. Love the moodiness of the photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home