Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Here's my submission for round two

Okay so my round one entry for Peppermint Creative's Next Top Digi Scrapper was very black!, but I liked it and still do! So this one is certainly a whole lot brighter! Very lime green in fact, not a typical colour I work with, but I liked how it went with the photo, in point of fact I drew the background colour out of the photo itself! And I like how it clashes full on with the purple of Dannielles Tshirt.

So what do you think???????



Mama, I got a owie! supply list

Stitching & Journal Tab – Spring Jellybean kit by Miss Mint (Peppermint Creative)
Staple – For My Father kit by Miss Mint (Peppermint Creative)
I & e (owie!)– Alpha white vellum by Miss Mint (Peppermint Creative)
W recoloured (owie) – Grunge stamped alpha by Miss Mint (Peppermint Creative)
! (owie!) - Grunge stamped alpha by Miss Mint (Peppermint Creative)

Font (Mama, got and journaling) Mead Bold

a – Kiwi (Shabby Princess)
O (owie) – chipboard alpha by Megan Leeson (blog freebie)
i (owie) – basic chipboard alpha by Dani Mogstad (designs by dani)
Swirl (recoloured) – Holiday Magic kit (Shabby Princess)

Journalling reads-
these little words are being heard more often these days.You are such an adventurous little girl, a real daredevil!This time you had run nose first into a door frame, your nose wasn't seriously hurt though you did score a beauty of a bruise on your forehead! Dannielle - April 2006

1 Comments:

Blogger Geyla said...

I love this Cheryl, the lime green is great, best colour next to purple that is ;o) A super piccy of Dannielle.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home