Sunday, June 18, 2006

Just finished this little beauty

Dannielle in early December last year, oh my word how she is growing, she is really losing the babyness about her. This is my baby growing up!




Layout created using Chelsey's Dream Kit by Michelle Coleman www.scrapartist.com with the exception of the "d" which was created by Megan Leeson and shared so generously on her blog www.meganleeson.blogspot.com

The next photo I took in late December 2005, our girl is a thinker thats for sure, she sat resting on her arms watching the Santa who was in the last carriage of the miniature train we were riding. This photo in its colour version won an acceptance at Camera Club.



Created using Andrea Burns Sample kit www.thedigichick.com with the exception of the chipboard monograms which were created by Dani Mogstad www.designbydani.com/blog/

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl Gebhart said...

Hi Cheryl! I love these layouts - I didn't know you'd gotten into digital too. It's fun, isn't it? And you're very good at it!

Thanks for your comments on my puzzle atc. The puzzle is actually just a puzzle that I scanned myself. I would be glad to send you the file of it if you'd like. Just let me know.

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home