Friday, May 18, 2007

And another shout out!

I can finally annouce that I was asked to be Chick of the Month over at TheDigiChick.

I was so honoured to be asked and now can share the pages with you. Do you know how hard it has been to not share these before now! I nearly mucked up a couple of times but caught myself in the nick of time!

I want to say thank you so very much to Sinead, who is the editor of the newsletter and did such an amazing job of making my pages shine!

so with out further ado here are the pages, if you want to leave me some loving here is the link to my gallery at TheDigiChick. You will find all credits here also, so if you see something that you simply can't live without you know where to go to find out who the designer is!


http://www.thedigichick.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=7950


Chris



be you tiful



Live Love and poke tongues!



Precious Jewel

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Congratulations Cheryl!!

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home