Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Found this on the fabdabulous Rachael Giallongo's Blog found here! Can you colour me thrilled to bits to be joining her team for April?!?!?!


CT news, changes, updates: I am BEYOND thrilled to have 3 new members of the Chick Clicks/Duplicates Creative Team! Check out my sidebar! ------>

I would also like to give a warm welcome to Cherpea as my Guest CT member for the month of April! :)

Papers – Jomi Van Bekkkum @ thedigichick (Girly Paper Pack)
Textured Cardstock – Cheryl Peacock @ cherpea designs
Flowers (recoloured) – Lisa Whitney @ ScrapArtist (A Beautiful Mess Kit)
Cardboard corner tear – Linda Gil Billdal @ ScrapArtist (Cardboard Edge overlays)
Frame – Nancy Comelab @ MyDigitalMuse (Realistic shadows Vintage Frames)
Clips – Sharon Kenealy @ PickleberryPop (Summer Sweetness – blog freebie)
Font – AL Afternoon Delight
Stitching and Title stamping – Christina Renee
Template - Rachael Giallongo @ thedigichick (All in the Details)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

I am the lucky one to have you!

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home