Friday, August 06, 2010

I've been ...

doing ... lots of things this week... after the huge computer disaster at the end of last week I finally got a chance to get some scrapping and designing time in...

but trying to catch up with everything I wanted to get done prior to my computer going... well going sideways... well lets say its taking its good own time!

and then of course there is the upcoming birthdays too... DD#1 turns 9 on Sunday! Like when on earth did that happen? I was sure it was only recently that she had her first birthday...
and of course with Little Misses birthday comes Nana's birthday too...

In the midst of all this I did get my CU Grab bag unpacked and up in the store... I have put it up on sale for the next 24 hours... so even if you missed out on grabbing it before hand... you can still grab it now...

Oooh and that reminds me... the Two Little Pixels designers have been very busy and as a result we now have a blog... go check it out and I am sure you will soon find a wee freebie there...
and since I have had a sneaky peek of it I can tell you its seriously worth checking out...
remember that we are all in different time zones so if its not there now... check back cause it will be there soon!


and remember to bookmark the blog too... we will be posting challenges, sales, previews etc there for you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home