Saturday, July 24, 2010

and here I thought I had all my ducks in a row!


Goes to show you that doing too many things all pretty much at the same time is so NOT a good thing to do!

I have the most amazing and wonderfully talented creative team... they jumped on board when I asked them to help me out...

it was with great sorrow on my part then to realise I had seriously mucked up ... and forgotten to add one of my amazing talents blog to the list below! How could I have done such a horrible thing?

The amazingly talented Sophie (Margote) created this beauty...

and I to my shame forgot to add her blog to the list...
please hop on over to her blog and pick it up...
after you have downloaded it make sure you leave her a little message...
I will make arrangements for her to "give away" a Personal Use Grab Bag

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home