Thursday, July 15, 2010

What can I say... its the school holidays

and that only means one thing... I get to spend more time with my kiddos and this time Chris has been able to have a few days off here and there... Yayyyyyy...

Quick update then... the first week the weather was NOT that great so we spent a whole lot of time just chilling out...
well till Friday anyway when the girls went and spent a few nights with Nana and Bryan... a really big thank you has to go to Nana and Bryan for having them...
see it meant Chris and I could go away for a couple of nights... we rented a cottage in between Clyde and Alexandra in Central Otago... seriously if you are looking for an awesome cottage to stay in you have to check out the Cosy Cottage in Clyde (found through BookaBach) we had a fantastic time visiting Ophir, St Bathans, Wanaka, Alexandra and point between... and got to just chill out each night in front of a warming fire...
We came back with about 700 photos between us... stunning scenery!

I do have a new release this week too... some templates... cause sometimes you really don't want to have to re-invent the wheel... there are times I surely feel like that... so here you go...

Just want it scrapped?
Then Scrap It vol.3 is for you...
and this set comes with a few bonus goodies for you... even better!
Image is linked




And I have added my personal pages I created the templates from... using my own designs along with designs from creashens, Wish Bliss Studios, Joyce Paul, Sausan Designs and Scarlet Heels.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home