Friday, June 04, 2010

Good Day Girlie weekend = 25% off everything...

It's been a really good day... though it did start out just a tad on the cold side and with a little bit of a hiccup for Chris...

Chris is off to the Brass Monkey Rally... a couple of nights away with a good ride or three thrown in for good measure... got all packed and ready to go, flicked the headlight on and went to check it... gotta make sure its on when your riding now... drat and blast the bulb which was working just fine yesterday had blown! Quick repair and he was off to his mates place... the two of them were riding down together... Just got a message from him... they arrived there safely... and have set their tents up in ... SNOW!!!! Thats right they have all gone camping in the SNOW!!!!

So that means the girlies and I are having a girlie weekend... chillin... doin girlie things... generally just having a cruisy weekend... we started off the weekend with Miss A at netball! She had a really great game! So good in fact she won team player of the day ... so proud of her... she played really really well...

So since we are having a chilling weekend here I wanna share the fun round some ...

Who fancies 25% off absolutely everything in my store...
CU included...
as well as my new release paper pack...

In Behind 2...
some gorgeous texture background papers...
gotta love texture!
Image is linked...


and a page I made using my new papers and a new and totally brilliant and new out today template from Roadside Designs... we don't get dragonflies to visit often so it was certainly cause for the camera to come out!


and another page from me using beautiful vintage papers from ksharonk designs... also new out today... aren't they just simply gorgeous? They were just perfect for this photo of Frank and Amelia Metcalfe... one of my uncles... can't remember how many times removed but its good to create a page to remember them... now I just need to get a bit more info from one of my dads brothers... who knows these sorts of things....



enjoy your weekend... I know I am...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home