Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday … glorious Friday… previews…and a blog hop…

It was mentioned the other day that I am obviously interested in Scrapbooking… mmm could be a bit of an understatement there… but we won’t go there…

I mean after all there is much more to life than digi scrapping… sure there is… there’s photography and digital designing thrown into the mix as well…

So what has this got to do with the price of fish? Or the fact that is supposedly a glorious Friday…The glorious part of this Friday is that its Grab Bag time over at Two Little Pixels and I have to say after having a sneaky peek at nearly all of the bags up on offer …and knowing that each Grab Bag is up for one week only at the ridiculous price of US$3 it certainly is a Glorious Friday…

So if you are not wanting to see the contents of the TWO … yes that’s right two grab bags I have on offer… you might just want to head on over to the store and grab them before they are gone…

If however you come visiting my blog here to find out exactly what is tucked away inside them… read on…

My Personal Use Grab Bag was inspired by the delightful Rebecca Lovell… and so is dedicated to her… thank you Rebecca for the wonderful inspiration… I truly loved creating this collection…

Solids

Patterns

Elements

Alphas

And my Commercial Use Grab Bag has three element packs in… all designed to help out your digi designing… can also be used for S4H/S4O/PU…

Attachments

Stapled Flowers

Fab Flowers

Now I have to say I adore the pages my Creative team have created showing off these Grab Bags…

created by Me

created by Manuela (flohbock)

created by AmandaC


created by Rebecca Lovell


created by TammyM

created by Sharuth

and as an extra special bonus agreed to creating some QuickPages for you…

So let the Blog Hop begin…

Please keep in mind that the girls are spread far and wide across the world… so if there page isn’t there… don’t forget to head back later to pick it up…

First up from me… I have a page for you too… I hope you enjoy them… this is the page I used... obviously I won't be sharing my daughters photo or the journalling... and I have left my title space free for you to customise it more yourself...

Next stop...

Rebecca

http://rebeccasscraps.blogspot.com/

Amanda

http://www.addictedtodigiscrapping.blogspot.com/

Manuela (flohbock)

http://flohscrap.blogspot.com/

Tammy

http://www.lifeonpossomtrot.com/

Margote

http://scropisoeurs.canalblog.com/


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home