Friday, August 13, 2010

It's Friday at last...

Seriously this week has been flat out well actually it never quite finished from last week to tell you the truth...

August is the beginning of the birthdays starting to pile up... from now right through till the end of December there is at least one... sometimes more in the month... two very special birthdays this past week... Miss A turned 9! and my MIL Sue turned... hah like I would spill those beans... and both celebrate their birthdays the same day...

and I have to admit to seriously liking Fridays... it means a few things...

it means the weekend is close... NO getting up early... it also means that Chris is home from work... it means we get to have a little time to ourselves... it also means that new releases are coming out at Two Little Pixels...

Last week I added my CU grab bag to the store... this week its the turn of my PU Grab Bag...
Images are linked to the store... and they are all 25% off right now!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home