Sunday, July 29, 2007

Well you could knock me down with a feather ...

I come back to the most awesome news yesterday... we had decided at the very last minute on Friday to escape for the night in Beddy.

We went out to Kaitorete Spit, at the northern end of Lake Ellesmere (we live at the southern end of the lake). Talk about stunningly beautiful! Lots of photos taken but I still have to edit them so you will have to be coming back to check them out!

Beautiful sandy beach perfect for photographers! I will be definitely using it as a location for couple/family shots!


But I dither... when I got home I found an email from Sharon Kenealy from ksharonk designs at www.pickleberrypop.com inviting me to join her Creative Team for a three month Guest spot.

Wooohoooo most certainly happy dance time. So thanks have to go to Sharon for asking me and to the other guest CT'ers who will be joining me congratulations too!
And if you are a digi scrapper and haven't checked out Sharons designs yet, what are you waiting for go click on the link!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Congratulations :)

12:00 PM  
Blogger Cheryl Gebhart said...

Congratulations Cheryl! This is much deserved. I read your name on Sharon's blog yesterday, but hadn't had a chance to congratulate you yet. Very fun!

(another) Cheryl LOL!!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home