Monday, May 03, 2010

I am obviously...

running on half speed...

for what was I think the fourth or fifth time in the last few hours I have had to ring my parents to get them to answer something that should have been blatantly obvious to me...

if I had been slightly more with it that is... and not struggling with a head that feels like its full of cotton wool... eyes that really do want to close and stay closed... and aches that really would be better off somewhere else... anywhere else for that matter... having the flu is NOT FUN!

I digress... after staring at a photo for what seemed like hours but in reality was probably only a matter of minutes... I decided that I couldn't for the life of me figure out exactly what year my elder brother was born... was it three or four years after me... turns out it was the former... which then sparked a remark that switched on a fairly dim light bulb in my cotton wool filled head...

resulting in this sparkling conclusion... "if K is three years younger than me, and N is 2 years younger than him and K was born in 69 and N was born in 71... that means ... hold on Chris, my darling, long suffering husband is a year younger than my youngest brother!"

On being informed of this startling conclusion his rather charming (?) response was " well I can't help it if you are an old fart!" Thank goodness I love my husband...

and since I have rambled on about this photo and its resulting rather dim witted conclusion I guess I should share it huh?

Most everything by me... except for that gorgeous little journal spot which is from Hennai by the amazingly talented Lynne Marie whose store is at Catscraps...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So ya dun some cradle snatching then huh??? LOL Get well soon chickie - will try and ring you when things calm down xxx

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home