Sunday, April 25, 2010

It rained... I scrapped


We had our first really wet day yesterday... so while the girls were puttering around and Chris was doing another assignment... I got some scrapping done... tidied up my computer a little and finished off a kit preview for release this week...

My poor Dad has been put on an old photo hunt... and all because I made a photo book about my Nana... its been fantastic seeing some of these old treasures again... and there are some I have never seen before like this beauty! My goodness don't they look so young!
This is my Mum and Dad at their engagement party... October 1964...

and I got to use some of the papers I have made recently... Alec and Edna were Dad's parents... so it was kinda appropriate really... and have a look at the elements you will see more of them later this week ... when Alec and Edna the elements pack is released...

I have to say the moment I first saw Shens new "torn bits 2" I knew they would be perfect for adding to this page... great spot for the journalling and it looks brilliant too!

Here's the credits for you if you are interested... remember some aren't yet released but you won't have too long to wait...

cherpea designs @ Two Little Pixels

Paper – Edna Marain

Frame, Leaves, Seedpod, Heart – Alec & Edna

Alpha

creashens @ Catscrap

Paper scrap – Torn Bits 2

Deca Designs

Paper – Sweet Thing Blog Freebie

Metal branch – Letter For Mom Addon

Font – Love Letter


Oooh and I forgot to mention the very talented Denise aka Deca Designs at two little pixels is in the Little Dreamer Designs Apprentice competition... some of her gorgeous designs for this competition are appearing on this page also...


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home