Monday, May 03, 2010

I've been scrapping

quite a bit lately...

there are times that actual pages finished are fairly thin on the ground and then there are times that the cup certainly runneth over...

right now the cup runneth over... which is flamin brilliant!

I have to admit it certainly helps having new or different photos to scrap with... I have been pestering my Dad lately... and yeah Dad I am aware that is the understatement of the century but I am very thankful you have just nodded and no doubt muttered a few bad things about your pesky daughter...

Not quite so pesky here though... well at least not able to talk and ask for the near impossible anyways... created with lots and lots of creashens goodies...

Now check out these dudes... handsome aren't they? created with papers, feathers, ribbons etc all by me... except for that lovely branch that is a creashens beauty...



Miss A... love my girlie... she surely does make my heart go pitter patter... page created with creashens kit "pitter patter"


Miss D is our little clown... and we love her even more because of it... page created with paper and tape by me, frame from [ksharonk] and that gorgeous border by Wish Bliss Studios...


Now if you like those pages... keep an eye out later this week when I release ...
Scrap It Vol. 1 ... PSD templates based purely on these beauties you see above...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home