Friday, March 26, 2010

It's been an interesting week

certainly a busy one...

the kids have had activities at school all week! Wheels day yesterday proved interesting... bikes, scooters, skateboards, rollerblades... you certainly had to have your wits about you getting through the maze of bikes etc parked up waiting for their owners to retrieve them...

My good friend Tracy celebrated her birthday Tuesday... my darling husband Chris had his birthday yesterday and today our good friends and neighbours boy Max is celebrating his birthday...

I have created a few more pages just for myself... and finished up another book and sent it off for printing... going great guns... and bonus too I managed to get a Christmas pressie sorted!
Hows that for being organised... kinda scary actually but don't tell too many people I said that! hee hee...

I have a new project in mind also... so working on that... gonna take a bit of time this one since it relies on getting help from others... have to learn some patience here... and if you know me patience is NOT one of my strong points... it certainly is one of lifes virtues and I am continually amazed at people who have patience in abundance... or even slightly for that matter...

Designing... new paper pack out today... gorgeous rich blues and greens... perfect for... well nearly anything scroll down and have a look for yourself at some of the gorgeous pages created using it...

Product Image is linked...
Daddy Paper Pack


by esther_a


by Margote



and one from me... my Daddy with his brothers... he's the one just on the edge of the photo and apart from being a bit older and taller you could still pick him out of a crowd with just this photo to go by...


Now I am off to get some stuff done round here... lawns to mow... offices to descunge some more... baking to do... the never ending list continues...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home