Monday, March 08, 2010

I'm going on a school camp

this Thursday and Friday with Miss A... at the local marae and I get to be Camp Cook...

so I have been making lists and trying to keep some kind of order to them... have started getting food for the kiddos... they sure are going to be eating well... but in the mean time I am running round trying to get everything falling into line so that they can eat well...

and of course there is all the other stuff that I normally shove into a week as well... Penguins, designing, trying to create some pages for myself, baking and the usual housework... this week also has camera club stuff in too so you could say the week is really off to a busy start...

I've got some more pu/CU stuff coming out this week too... and I have even used them on a page for myself already... Yayyyyyy me... wanna sneaky peek? do you like feathers?

Come back Friday and check them out... along with some other goodies...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous page and beautiful photo!

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home