Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I am finished... done and dusted...

yeah and that is such a great feeling... I said in my last post I had been busy working on some photo books... last night I finished off the second book of our trip to Italy...
Its certainly going to be a several chapters project... but I am good with that... I have two done and probably two more to go... maybe three...

but along with the order for those two books I also sent two more away to be done... covering 2008! 2008 is done and dusted completely... okay so I didn't add all the pages in that I did during that year... but I did add the ones I really wanted to see more frequently...

The little girl and I had a girls night in on Saturday night while Dad and big girl went camping at Lake Taylor and one of the things we did was sit down with the photo books we have here already and read through them... seriously a fun thing to do with your kiddos... it sure puts a huge smile on their little faces...

Oh and I have been busy with more designs coming out this week too... more CU goodies and a yummy (even if I do say so myself) paper pack...

And if you come back Friday you might even find yourself another little freebie... have been having fun with those... so you might just see them a little more often... Thank you to all those who left lovely comments for the freebies... I surely appreciate them... each and every one of them make me smile...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WTG on getting 2008 all finished, that's fantastic.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Well done getting them done

7:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good for you for getting those books done.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home