Friday, October 30, 2009

Grab Bag time

a first from me... well actually a first twice even...

Grab Bags are on sale now at two little pixels some seriously amazing grab bags on offer at amazing prices!

My Personal Use bag has five brand new never ever seen before designs in...

While my Commercial Use bag has three new designs in it...

and to top this week off I have released Tapes 1 (previously PU only) as a CU item...

Now I am one of those people who generally like surprises... except some times... grab bags are one of those times that I don't like surprises so much... so if you want a lookie loo at whats in the bags then keep reading... if you don't then pop on over to two little pixels and grab yourself an amazing deal...

Previews of what's in my Personal Use bag
The perpetual calendar template comes in FOUR languages ... English, French, Spanish and Italian

While in my Commercial Use bag you will find...




Happy 2nd Birthday Two Little Pixels... and happy scrapping...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home