Monday, October 19, 2009

Birthdays and lots of them...

October is what you could only call one hectic month for us! Birthdays, wedding anniversaries all packed in tighter than a whale in a sardine can!

And then of course there is the local show to add to the fun and games... which I am very happy to report that I did very very well at this year...

Photography - 2 firsts, 1 third and a commended ... one of the firsts also won a special prize for me... in the child study category... I am now proud owner for the next year of the Les Howson Cup ... Yayyyyy

Scrapbooking - a second and a third

Handcraft (beaded items) - a first and a second in the same category!

so feeling pretty darn proud of myself... and yes as soon as I get a minute I will photograph and add here my winning entries! Just need a moment or three to do it!

It's our wedding anniversary on Tuesday... sadly Chris has to work a night shift... so today we are spending the day together celebrating instead... and if you are a digi scrapper you might want to keep an eye out at two little pixels come Wednesday my time...

And then for one week from the 30th October two little pixels will be celebrating its second birthday with lots of treats in store...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

congrats on the fair wins! our anniversary was the 17th - so happy anniversary to you two as well. looking forward to what is going on at 2lp!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home