Friday, August 08, 2008

Anya turns 7!

Thats right 7 years ago I became a Mama for the first time... oh my how time has flown ...



And here is a photo I took just the other night of my sweet wee baby girl ...



And naturally you can't have one without the other, so here is my cheeky little monkey...

Find the credits for the above pages here


And here is my sweet baby girl just before she headed out to school, I got her look up while she was tucked down on the floor tying her shoes... did I also tell ya she is a clever little munchkin, as well as being down right gorgeous!



so the girlie is shooting upwards! and so needed a new bike, look at the treat she got today, custom painted, with all sorts of little extras just for her!




I have to tell ya when they handed out cake decorating skills in my family, most everyone else got them! Not me though!!!! okay so I can do other stuff but lordy cake decorating ain't one of them!!!!!!
Thankfully my girly won't mind the bits of cake crumb in the icing ... the thick and thin bits etc... and thank goodness Chris was home today, he free hand cut the cake for me into this shape... gotta love that man!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Well I think that cake looks absolutely scrummylicious!

3:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your cake is really cute!! Happy Birthday Anya!!

1:49 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Happy birthday to ANja and the cake looks just great

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home