Wednesday, July 02, 2008

what its july already?!?!?!


and yet again my poor brother in law will be thinking we don't remember him ...
See it was Tony's Birthday on the first and while I was really really good and remembered the fact about 10 days ago, someone obviously squeezed the sponge and lets just say I failed to remember in time to get a card to him...
So Tony a very belated happy birthday to you, will have to shout you a round while you are here in Oct.

Hopefully by then it will be a bit warmer too, cause boy oh boy has it been on the chilly side here lately! Okay so it is winter but heck, it sure got cold really quick like!



Yeah I know, a strange thing to create a page about but its something I really wanted to remember!

you can find the credits for this page here



and a new pic and page about me, I needed to get a decent head shot or two for a project and so played around and had some fun with the camera Monday while the kiddos were at school.

So you all know I have been watching what I shove into my gob, see the body was on the stretched side and I was so dang unfit it wasn't funny! Well its kinda changed now! Defintely much fitter and healthier, and a huge 16kg lighter!!!! Okay so I still have some way to go before I am happy with the whole weight thing, and having a great incentive like a new camera and lenses is sure helping some... Chris issued a challenge a couple of months back, telling me he would give me $100 for every kilo I lost from then on, well so far that is $200 bucks he owes me!!! and guess what its going towards?!?!?!?!
credits here

Now just because I can I am going to add some pages for your viewing pleasure... using mostly new stuff from [ksharonkdesigns], creashens, and scarlet heels media... loves my designing girlies!!!!!




Credits


credits

and last but by no means least ... a new one, like today type new with Mi's rocking new alpha for a challenge at JessicaSprague.com



credits here

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the weight loss!! Your pages are awesome too and I love your new pict!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Go you losing all that weight!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Fantastic! I love love love that layout with your pic on it. Totally. Your weight loss is inspiring too chickie.

2:22 PM  
Blogger GinniG said...

Cheryl, you GO GF!!! Congrats on the huge weight loss!!! I'm on a diet too, but just started and have lost 7 lbs! YAY! :) I just absolutely LOVE your pages! You are such an inspiration! ;)

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home