Sunday, December 24, 2006

Sketch Template # 9 aka the Christmas tree one



Somewhere deep in the recesses of my brain this sketch had been hiding, but it can't hide anymore.

Hee hee and I have just this minute spotted the spelling mistake on the template, thats what you get for being up at the crack of dawn and trying to get the sketch to happen before you lose the memory.

And in case you are wondering about the whereabout of sketch template # 8 there is one, inspired by a layout created by my dear friend Tammy, alas that one still needs a little tweaking so in the interests of getting # 9 to you I have put # 8 on hold. It will however be released soon.

http://download.yousendit.com/005C335E4D1C6E6C

And there is the link to the file, spelling mistake and all, please leave a comment if you download and a very Merry Christmas to you.

8 Comments:

Blogger Dawnree said...

Thank you for the beautiful template , have a joyous Holiday!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Margie said...

Great template-thank you. Have a Merry Christmas

9:38 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Thank you - lovely template

11:09 AM  
Blogger Rach said...

Thanks bunches, Cheryl! Have a Merry Christmas!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Thanks, Cheryl! I love this one and I'm sure I'll be using it this coming week!

3:39 PM  
Blogger KarenS said...

Thank you, Cheryl. What a nice gift.
Merry Christmas!

4:18 PM  
Blogger carmel said...

thanks a lot again! Merry Christmas!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

WOW!! I can't believe I've missed your templates! Awesome work, thanks so much, I can't wait to use them!

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home