Sunday, March 11, 2012

News and general purtyness...

Okay so I seriously didn't think it had been that long since I had been here to post... oops my bad...

I guess I do kinda have an excuse...
had my brother Kevin down for a week to help with some jobs round the house that seriously needed doing...

We added to our critter numbers too with the addition of four laying hens... and in the two weeks we have had them so far have got 2 dozen eggs out of them... not bad considering the man we got them off said they may sulk for 2 or 3 weeks before getting down to laying... Hah they must love their chook palace...

And the big news is I have a job!  My first real job in 10 and a bit years... I am working from home as an in home educator for Selwyn Toddlers... so there was a bit of a mad dash panic to get things sorted out for that.
Have two wonderful kids in after school care... so easing into things quite nicely...

And then there was the car accident on Thursday... seriously only I could have this happen to me!
Not many people could say they have had a car accident standing NEXT to their car... but I can... At the local petrol station... person coming in hit the back of the car when they hit the accelerator rather than the brake... the handbrake on saved the car from frontal and rear damage but it did mean the car bounced forwards and bit me with the open door on its return trip... OUCH! A trip to the panel beaters is in order for it though... thankfully the company who owns the other vehicle has insurance... me? well battered and bruised but on the mend now... very thankful though, it could have been much worse!

I'm going to add some purty pages that I have created over the last little bit...

These first few have photos from our trip north to Whangarei in January...





Will always treasure these photos of my Nana Robbie

And my brother Kevin while he was down here...

More to come and I will try and make it back a whole lot sooner than I did this time...

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Goodness Cheryl take care. Congrats about the job, brilliant news.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home