Friday, December 16, 2011

25 days of Christmas - Day 14-16


I have to say I am really proud of myself... for not fizzling out on this project... and I think I know why...
Suzanne's templates make it so easy to create a simply gorgeous page... and by having pre chosen a select number of kits or element packs to work with all I really have to think about is the photos...

And with two gorgeous models aka as my daughters well its NOT hard to find photos either...

speaking of which check out my leggy first born...
she's only 10 but easily stands shoulder height to me...
before I know it she will be towering over me...
should be used to that though with tall parents and even taller brothers!


I am thrilled to bits that both my girls were happy to get a Santa photo taken this year...
Have had one done each year... even appearing in a few of them myself when they were much younger...


And check out their new shoes... naturally there had to be some bling involved for both of them...


Don't forget that Suzanne is still giving away a page a day over on her blog
but if you have missed out and haven't got the whole set she will have it up for sale soon...

Hop on over and say hi to Suzanne and check out her gorgeous designs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home