Saturday, December 17, 2011

Printing question answered...

In one of my recent blog posts I got asked what size these pages are...

the template is sized at 8 x 8 which is fantastic cause normally I end up reducing all my pages from 12 x 12 down to this size... so this is a score for me... the reason I print my pages at 8 x 8 is purely for cost reasons... ever try print a photo book at 12 x 12 and you find out really quick like that it's not cheap...
though I do have to add that by printing them at the smaller size they also fit much neater on the bookshelf I have for them... and if you happen to be gifting them to someone else they are much cheaper to post around the country/world...

Where do I get them done?
Well I found this site www.artscow.com they are based in Hong Kong and I love their printing... and they often have awesome offers which helps reduce the cost too!  There has only ever been one page that I wasn't really keen on printed up... but I didn't stress about it since "I" had run a action over the photo which when printed came up a bit orangey... NOT enough to melt down over that's for certain!

I love the quality of their books from the binding right through to the printing... and the site is easy to use...
if anyone wants to sign up (and would like to help you and me get free goodies) let me know and I will send you a referral...

And yes I will be using ArtsCow to print the 25 days of Christmas pages up... why change a good thing?
Hope that helps some...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

Thanks for telling me about Artscow - love them! And their Deluxe board books are fab too!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home