Thursday, December 08, 2011

25 Days of Christmas - Day seven

wow...
not only two posts in one day
but two pages posted
and I am seven days into the 25 days!
Go me!




And I think I know the reason why...

First up Suzanne from Roadside Designs creates awesome easy to use templates
and I am NOT stressing over trying to pick papers and elements fresh and new each day...
I have found a few old fave kits and added some new bits here and there and I have to say I am loving the result! And best of all NOT feeling stressed at all!

enjoy and don't forget to go visit Suzanne's blog each day in the lead up to Christmas and pick up your own album templates for free!!!! Suzanne will be putting them in her shop soon as well... if you just can't wait or have missed a few...
so never fear you can get them all one way or another...

Now I might just have to go and get some shut eye though since one of those wham moments has just struck...

Night night all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home