Thursday, July 07, 2011

7/7/11

Interesting numbers... repetition... catching my interest...

Other things to have caught my interest in the last few days are mostly furniture items... I am now the proud new owner of ... an old style extendable table and chairs... you know the kind that tend to squeeze down into something vaguely resembling a square?!?!?! a lounge suite that is also in the older (think Queen Anne) style... and another china cabinet amongst other little bits and bobs...

It will make for a couple of pretty busy days picking everything up but it will be so worth it in the end... and then after all that I will have no reasons left to procrastinate any longer and will be forced into removing all the boxes from the spare room... organising the furniture I have for it and then doing something about said boxes removed from the spare room... part of the make over of said room includes dragging an old fashioned bed frame back from a dusty life and then no doubt spreading the contents of my linen cupboard far and wide in the search for bed linen for said piece...

Some would say that I live a terribly dreary life... but seriously who is to say this is NOT the height of excitement? I mean nights out at pubs or clubs or traipsing off to concerts here and there are so fleeting... at least after a bit of a bun fight with boxes I will have something lasting... well at least until the repair crew from Fletchers arrive... And just look there... there is more excitement in and of itself... I mean NO one knows when the repair crew are going to turn up at your earthquake rattled house to fix it until so close to the fact that you just have to go with it and NOT stress at all about it...

And to add further excitement to your day... well I am pleased to announce that Miss Sophie Noir the newest member of our family has decided that while hiding under beds, sofas etc is fun... actually coming out and getting some loving is just as good... mind she does nick back under bed or sofa if loved a little TOOOOOOO much!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Well, in my exciting life I spent last night cleaning out the pantry cupboard!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home