Saturday, March 12, 2011

So you know how sometimes good intentions go flying out the window? Well this is one of those times!!!

I've had every good intention of getting back here and posting... but there are times that real life just rudely interrupts... earthquakes, disruption and now more earthquakes in Japan! Seriously enough I think the world needs a holiday from crud like this happening for a while!

So I am gonna add some pages I have done recently... pages for the next chapter of our French trip... part one arrived in the post the other day… Very good mail day!


Chris and I in Arles


Miss D in Arles

Little monkeys at Pont du Gard


mmmm the Lolly Factory!







3 Comments:

Blogger GinniG said...

I've been praying for you ever since I heard the news of the first quake! I love your work! Still praying and sending LOTS of {{{HUGS}}} GF!!! Stay safe!

4:47 PM  
Blogger granny judy said...

Still sending prayers your way!! So happy & relieved to see your work and to know you are safe.

Hugs!! Stay well and hug the girls for me. Granny Judy

11:11 PM  
Blogger Gabi said...

Beautiful pages, Cheryl!

And I agree, there should be a break from all the disasters on Earth, I wish to have a magic button to stop all the craziness...

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home