Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Some days...

you just get lucky and find little gems like this one... this is my older brother... well when I say older the fact that he is three years younger than me makes no never mind... he is the elder of my two brothers and that makes sense in my mind if no where else...

I couldn't believe my luck when I saw this photo the other day... I so remember that flamin horn... and the fact that most of the time he was awake the ruddy thing was never far from him... and yes he spent a whole lot of time tooting his own horn!

I love the colours of the photo which by the way I have worked NO magic with it, absolutely nothing... Dad photographed it from a slide, I cropped it and that was it... what you see is what you get... as I said I love the colours in the photo so it was a natural to team up with this gorgeous paper from Siamese Studios... Kashmir Nights... rich and glorious... I can see many more pages coming using it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home