Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mothers Day

has been pretty flamin' good here... certainly can't complain about NOT having to cook at anytime today...

Okay so breakfast shortly after 7 am was possibly a little on the early side but hey I can live with that... watching Chris trying to eat a bowl of ricies (with milk no less) semi reclined without spilling it through the bed was rather amusing... but he did manage it... though the toast proved to be a problem... toast and beds are two things that really don't mix well... nothing worse than crumbs in the bed! Well apart from said beds bedding being kicked into submission during the course of the night and ending up leaving little bits of you cold and just a little on the miserable side!

But all in all... phone calls to Mum, visits to Chris' Mum... a trip to Orana Park... a drive home the long way round... with a stop off at the local speedway and then out to dinner with Mum and Bryan well all was good with the world...

And of course getting a little bit of scrapping in just topped the day off nicely... and check it out... look at those long legs... itty bitty dress and the perfect double teapot! And at 5!
You have to remember this was the early 70's we are talking here... thus the itty bitty dress... no shoe hippy pippy look...
The nappied one in the photo is my older little brother... unfortunately I am no longer the taller of the two of us... little booger towers over me (though not quite to the extent of the other brother!) and revels in it...


I created the page using creashens ab fab "Reasons" kit... can't quite believe that I managed to not only use a yellow paper but a yellow patterned paper to boot! Wooohooo me! If you just absolutely need to check it out go check out her store at catscrap...

and now just before I drag my sleep butt to bed for the night... I want to wish all my Mummy/Mommy/Mama friends a very happy mothers day... I hope yours was as filled with joy and wonder as mine was...

Mwah...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home