Tuesday, April 07, 2009

the end of ...

daylight savings for another year makes for very long days... its lighter early which is great for Chris... he had been having to go to work in the pitch black and now ... at least for a while its light(er) when he is making the trip to work and still lightish when he gets home...
So far the girls are doing okay with it... they only have to last till Thursday and then of course Friday is Good Friday and the start of their school holidays... two weeks of no routines... I for one am looking forward to that!
Though, I have to say since the school holidays are closing in really fast now... it does make you realise that a whole quarter of the year has gone by in what seems like the blink of an eye! Is it just me or does time in fact travel faster the older you get? It never seemed to whizz by quite so quickly when I was at school!
Oh and I have got the photos from the vintage fair off the card but you are going to have to be patient for a little longer as I am gonna have to flip a few so you aren't all looking at your screen with your head lent to one side...

By now my poor aunty who we called in to see last JULY!!!!!!!!!! school holidays will be wondering if I have forgotten to send back the very old album full of wonderful old photos of or taken by her Mother... Aunty I promise it is still safe and sound... and still being worked on... though much much closer now to being finished... you know what its like when you want to get things just right ... good things they take time... but Aunty I will leave you with a couple of pages using some of those very precious photos from the album...


First up my Dad and his brother Bryson... a whole lot younger...



And a memory of mine about my Nana...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Oh and am I glad it's the school holidays too!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home