Wednesday, November 28, 2007

a RED letter day for me

well actually I think it will turn out to be yellow but none the less still a red letter day for me!

Why red? Well after 6 years and two kiddos in the mean time, and procrastinating about thinking about going to get my restricted motorcycle licence...

Today I did! Sat the practical test and passed with flying colours!

So in six months time I will be able to go for my full licence, one of the few benefits of not having your age start with a 2 or less! Mind having said that the testing officer as he was writing out the temporary licence made my birth date this year! Not bad hey for a one month old give or take a few days to sit and pass her restricted test!

Chris is already looking at a bigger bike for me, and is trying to encourage me into a Guzzi or a Beemer. I am reluctant to go over say 750cc but he is showing me some awfully nice looking thous as he says though they handle like a 250! Tee hee...

So are you happy for me? Or terrified that one day I will inhabit your part of the world if only for a short time and be terrorising you and others on the roads in your neighbourhood!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats to you on getting your license.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Amandac said...

That's great news Cheryl - I hope you have a ball speeding around on your bike - that's a figure of speech BTW, of course you will be riding safely and within the speed limit at all times LOL!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home