Friday, February 05, 2010

In the spotlight... with a wee freebie too...

thats right this month I am the designer in the spotlight and that means I am having a wee sale... which includes my new kit as well!

All February get 30% off absolutely everything in my store... hows that for a deal?

All images are linked



Including my newest kit "Sweet Heart" a slightly different take on "Valentines Day" not your typical RED... but a pretty pink instead...




and now for your wee freebie...
click on the image below to download...
and don't forget to leave some loving please...


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the freebie.

Congrats on being in the spotlight!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

congrats on the spolight!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Amandac said...

Loving the White series Cheryl!!!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Lime said...

Hi again, this looks great! Thanks!

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home