Saturday, May 23, 2009

So if you have visited ...

www.twolittlepixels.com you will know I have been on a bit of a designing kick lately... that and pages with no photos!!!! and RECIPE cards...

yep in my efforts to become a domestic goddess I am also attempting to become a little more organised... that and the fact that I have a tiny kitchen and NO space whatsoever to have huge cook books around while I am trying to cook... thus the little 6 x 4 recipe cards have come about...

Here are a few I have created lately... using mostly my own designs too... gotta love it... and another big plus is that I have tried these out and they are easy to make... and YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!







Now I have to say when we were kids we only ever knew the following slice as Lousy Cake... but I tell ya there is nothing at all LOUSY about this slice! MMMM moreish...



Oh and a message for my DAD... NO I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THE PHOTOS YOU WANT... PROMISE!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home