Friday, May 22, 2009

Okay so you guessed it ...

I got busy again... hah whats new ... so first up I have some previews of new goodies I have out today over at www.twolittlepixels.com







We have had the crappiest weather imaginable the last three days... rain, sleet, hail... wind chill plunging already miserably cold temps below zero...

NOT fun at all, at all... now I am sorry but before my fingers fall off from being frozen to the bone here in my NOT warm office I am going to leave this and go do some baking! Prove for once and for all I AM a domestic goddess!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What beautiful digital goodies you have! So sorry about the weather. It has been kinda crazy here too. One day it's hot, then the next day it's not.

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home