Tuesday, March 13, 2007

a couple of very recent pages

Both created with templates from Rachael Giallongo and mostly using papers and elements from Lisa Whitney.





Have I said that Rachael asked me to be her guest CT for the month of April? I am so happy and so looking forward to creating with more of her amazing sketches.





And I know I asked if you had seen the fantastic new doodles Lisa Whitney has in her store over at ScrapArtist. Well I simply couldn't resist so grabbed me the flowers. I swear each and every time she creates something new it just rocks my socks! I could seriously go broke! Lisa just creates the most amazing elements to create with, talk about fun and so easy!






Papers – Lisa Whitney & Linda Gil Billdal @ www.scrapartist.com (Lisa Whitney -Artsy Fartsy Vol 2, A beautiful mess kit) (Linda Gil Billdal – Frosty and Fabulous kit)
Background paper & Journalling box paper – Cheryl Peacock
Staples – Lisa Whitney @ www.scrapartist.com (A Beautiful Mess Kit)
Flowers – Lisa Whitney @ www.scrapartist.com (New! Painted Doodled flowers)
Curled Frame – Katie Pertiet @ www.designerdigitals.com (Curled Frame Distressed)
Sketch Template – Rachael Giallongo @ www.thedigichick.com tdc sketch challenge # 8
Font – AL Afternoon Delight


Journalling reads

Your bright blue eyes manage a smile even when your mouth doesn’t.
Anya, Jan 2007




Paper & flower – Lisa Whitney (A beautiful mess kit)
Flower Doodles – Dawn Moore
Bulldog clip – Sharon Kenealy (Summer Sweetness kit)
Amazing (word art) – Katie Pertiet (Second hand titles – Love)
Sketch – Rachael Giallongo (TDC sketch 24 – altered)
Font – AL Afternoon Delight
Programme – Photoshop 7
Photography – Cheryl Peacock


These are just two that I can share, I have submitted a couple more to US magazines, not that I really expect to be picked up or anything! But wouldn't it be cool? Hey I guess a girl can dream huh?

And on the subject of dreams, have you seen Men in Trees? Uhhhhh talk about serious eye candy! I swear I am hooked! yep throw in the line and sinker too!
Okay so I am married but I can look can't I? And yep I would seriously have to agree that my darlin is eye candy too!
But I seriously hope that there is a series two otherwise there is gonna be a whole lotta noise going on! Cause even though I am not a huge tv watcher this one has got me hook, line and sinker. Eye candy and some fantastic scenery, sure makes me wanna visit Alaska!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Beautiful work Cheryl :)

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home