Thursday, November 30, 2006

Christmas cards not done?

Well I have a quick answer to your dilemma! A friend asked if I would make up a card for her after seeing the ones I have done for us. How could I refuse? Hey I got to take more photos, and play in PS 7

I you want the templates follow the link and don't forget to leave a message.
***********************************
Card Template updated Dec 7
http://download.yousendit.com/D2D6DAF731464603
****************************************


Here is one I have created using the template.




And a quick look at the card templates themselves.






Okay so I forgot to add the card template examples to a black background so you could actually see where they finish. What I can tell you is that they are sized at 6 x 4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home