Wednesday, July 08, 2009

A great way to start a morning...

Now I don't confess to being a morning person... anyone who has had the dubious pleasure of being around in the morning before will know that mornings are not my strong point... especially if I haven't had a chance to wake up in my own time ... think gradually

Well this morning I have three little girlies sitting out at the kitchen table making art dolls... no I haven't had another child without telling anyone... we have a borrowed one today... well anyways Miss A had just finished colouring in one of her dollies and needed some help poking holes in it to put brads through... but while she was waiting (very patiently I must add) she laid her doll out on the table...

which is when the penny dropped for me... see I created 4 art doll bodies last night and maybe in the blur of the headache I have had for the last few days I put them together Wrong! Well wrong in the sense that the way I did it was not the logical way to do it...

Don't you just love it when a 7 year old points out the obvious to you... without even knowing she was doing it! gotta laugh even though it starts a coughing fit which ends with you struggling to gain any kind of composure...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home