Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sometimes you just have to ask yourself...

what on earth you were thinking...

Chris had Tuesday off work since he is now working a nine day stretch during the Boiler Shutdown... where they basically tear the boiler apart make sure everything is working as it should be, replace bits that need replacing ... well you get the idea!

So why did we think that Tuesday was a grand day for us both to get our flu vaccinations so that we didn't end up catching the flu while we were in Italy...

Why???? My arm feels straight out wierd... most of the time its just numb... and add to that the aches all over and being freezing cold most of the time! But Chris... well he has got the raw end of the deal... he has all the aches and pains along with the icky nose etc... and he still has to go to work and function ...

So I ask you... can you figure out why two relatively sensible people would do this to themselves???? HUH?


Now just so this doesn't end up a pity post I am going to add a wee page I did the other day... its only tiny... a 6 x 4 and uses this amazing little mini kit from Christine Honsinger (fiddlette) over at www.scrapartist.com as soon as I saw this kit I had the words "I love you to the moon and back" pop into my head ... this quote comes from a much loved book in this house "guess how much I love you"... so okay nowhere in the book does a cat and flying fish appear but this is just how it happened... and I like it... what about you???




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home