Saturday, December 30, 2006

Lupins



The lupins lining the roadside to Lake Tekapo without a doubt are dazzling. And it doesn't matter how many times you have seen this awesome display, turning a slight bend in the road to see a display of these beautiful blooms lining the roadside is purely breath taking.

We took a drive with Chris' Mum, Sister and brother in law a couple of days back and once again I was blown away by the sheer beauty nature can summon.

I simply had to stop and take some photos, okay in truth more than some but less than 100! The colours are just so absolutely amazing, blues and purples, pinks and whites with just a splash here and there of bright clear yellow. They are such happy flowers I think perhaps I will have to distribute some lupin seed around my garden, and bring a little of the beauty home with me.

Supplies used in the layout

Paper - Sharon Kenealy (ksharonk) Holiday Romance kit

Font - CK Maternal & Century Gothic

Stitching - Rather Ragged Stitches - Christine Smith @ TheDigiChick

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

To answer your question on my blog - digi is perfect (that is all I do)!! Look forward to seeing your page - sounds like you were busy!!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Cheryl Gebhart said...

Gorgeous photo and LO Cheryl!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home